Fishing Charters Longboat Key
If you’re thinking about going on a fishing charter from Longboat Key, Skyway Sportfishing is ready and eager to give you exactly what you desire—a memorable experience catching fish and having fun with family, friends, or just the two of you. An exciting day of fishing begins at Coquina South Boat Ramp in nearby Coquina Beach, Florida where you’ll meet fishing charter Captain Tony Zain of Skyway Sportfishing. Prepare to be impressed with our 28-ft. boat. It’s the largest, most comfortable fishing charter boat on Longboat Key!
Family Fishing Trips & Fishing Charters from Longboat Key, Florida
Captain Tony has over 20 years of experience as a fishing charter guide for family fishing trips in many areas of the country such as Longboat Key, Florida and other Gulf Coast cities. Friendly and enthusiastic, he enjoys taking families out on family fishing charters. The boat has plenty of room for a family of four plus Captain Tony and crew. Moms, dads, and kids have an exhilarating time catching fish together and wondering who’s going to catch the biggest one). Captain Tony gets a special kick out of introducing kids to the sport, too.
Book a Once-in-a-Lifetime Fishing Charter in Longboat Key, Florida...
Captain Tony Zain is Longboat Key’s Foremost Fishing Charter Expert!
CALL (941) 799-1941 or Contact Captain Tony Today!Contact Us Today!
Book an Early Morning or Afternoon Fishing Charter in Longboat Key, Florida
Here’s how to plan the perfect Anna Maria Island charter fishing experience:
- MORNING or AFTERNOON: Get get ready to go fishing!
- Sign up for an early morning or afternoon fishing charter with Skyway Sportfishing. Captain Tony will pick you up at Coquina Beach South Boat Ramp, which is nearby to Longboat Key and Sarasota, Florida.
5 Reasons Clients Choose Captain Tony For A Sport Fishing Charter in Longboat Key, Florida
- Reasonable All-Inclusive Rates – Skyway Sportfishing’s charter prices cover everything you’ll need for a great day of fishing—except your lunch. So be careful when you compare prices, make sure you know exactly what you’re paying for.
- Variety of Packages – Choose from half-day, full-day, or 12-hour charter options to have the kind of fishing experience you desire.
- Near-Shore Reef Fishing Expert – “Near shore” refers to the waters of the Gulf of Mexico a short distance from shore, usually six to 9 miles out. Captain Tony always knows where and when the fish are running. He can help you catch Snook, Redfish, Tarpon and Sea Trout in the Bay or Grouper, Snapper, Kingfish, Spanish Mackerel, and Amberjack in the Gulf of Mexico.
- Awesome Boat – All aboard for an exciting day of fishing on a custom-built 2014 Whitewater 28’ fishing boat. It’s big enough for four clients plus your captain and a crew member to be comfortable. There’s ample cooler space, too. The captain calls it his “fishing machine.”
- Boat Safety – Captain Tony maintains his boat to the highest of standards and all passengers follow safety procedures. Skyway Sportfishing carries ample insurance liability coverage. The boat’s sheer size and design results in a smooth ride, even in turbulent waters.
Fishing Trip & Eco-Tour: Catch Fish & Explore the Marvels of the Bay & Gulf Coast
Captain Tony is passionate and protective about the delicate ecosystems of the Gulf of Mexico—the places he loves more than anywhere else in the world. After you cast your line where the fish are running and the cool bay waters are lapping gently against the boat, he’ll entertain you with stories about this breathtaking marine environment and the marvels of the sunken ships and artificial reefs that lie beneath you.
Just Bring Lunch. We Take Care of Everything Else on Your Fishing Trip!
Skyway Sportfishing’s charter fees include everything you’ll need for a thrilling day of fishing—except lunch. We supply your fishing license, rods and reels, ice, bait, and tackle. At the end of the day, we’ll clean, filet and bag any legal-sized fish you want to take home for dinner. That’s full service!
Get Ready for the Most Thrilling Day of Your Vacation!
Unlike other charter boat operations,, Skyway Sportfishing is a full-time business, not a weekend hobby. Captain Tony will make sure that you have the time of your life and everyone in your party enjoys the special thrill of catching fish!